Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mothers Day

WHAT DO I EVEN SAY RIGHT NOW?

So much to say, and so little time.
Can I just start by saying, 

My mom is the best person in the entire earth!!

Skyping my family today was so great! And today I actually realized how funny they really are.
I have been so blessed with the parents that I have and for my 3 crazy brothers, who don't even write me. 555
But I'm not bitter. ;)
I think the greatest part was how easy it was to just talk. It was like I had never left. 
After skyping, I just feel re-energized to just go out and serve!! 
These last few weeks have been really tough for Sister Anderson and I, but I feel like we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I seriously love her more than anyone. This companionship was so inspired, and she will never understand the impact she has had on me. I have been built this transfer in a way that I never thought I could be built. 
I think the biggest miracle of it all is how much my mom helped through all of this. 
She wasn't even here experiencing this, but I see so much of my mom in Sister Anderson that sharing my mom's life experiences has inspired her.
I honestly cannot think of a better Mother's Day Tribute than that.
I love my mom.
I love Sister Anderson.
I love this work.
And I love my Father in Heaven.
Who is TRULY the only person that really knows you.
My aunt sent me this quote she heard from Bonnie Oscarson today and it was honestly so inspired because it spoke right to me. I want to share it with all of you! 
“Our Father loves His children; we are central to His work; He is aware of the intimate details of our lives and stands ever ready and anxious to bless us with every possible good thing He can,” said Sister Oscarson. “This is especially true as we make every effort possible to honor our covenants with Him.”
It touched me so deeply. I can't even describe how much I needed to hear that this week.
God is mindful of His children.
Always.
I hope all the mothers out there feel how much they are loved this day and everyday! 
I can't even imagine where I would be without mine.
Love from Thailand! 


Sister Burbank
More elephants

I was part of the show!

Elephant truck chair

On the back of an elephant


Our Elephant Caravan




Just crashed on the bike.. no permanent damage done.

 Downpour rain storm


No comments:

Post a Comment